Hosanna Community Wish List
As a non-profit, Hosanna strives to be a good steward of monies received, whether in the form of rent from our residents or donations from individuals, churches, and foundations. There is a delicate balance we strive to maintain while juggling the needs of our mission and of our residents.
- dishwashing detergent – both hand and machine
- “ziplock” style bags of all sizes
- aluminum foil and plastic wrap
- canned vegetables and fruit
- empty ink & toner cartridges from any printer or copier (we can recycle them at Staples and receive a $2 credit per cartridge!)
Please contact us for a current listing of resident and/or property needs.