Hosanna Community evaluates applicants to ensure candidates meet several Admission Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have the ability to perform the activities of daily living (feeding, toileting, dressing, etc.)
- Be free of drug or alcohol abuse problems
- Be compliant in regularly taking any prescribed medication
- Have the ability to meet the monthly financial obligation for residency costs
- Have demonstrated consistently appropriate behavior that will contribute in a positive manner to community life
- Will not present a potential risk to the individual, other residents, or staff
Interested applicants should follow these steps:
- Contact the Executive Director for initial phone screening.
- Schedule a tour of the facility.
- Submit a completed application for admission, along with four personal references and medical records relating to your current functioning ability and medical standing. Your application and records will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee.
- Meet with the Admissions Committee.
Once you have met with the Admissions Committee, a decision will be made and you will be notified within a day or two. All new residents are invited to Hosanna on a trial basis. This is to allow both the individual and Hosanna to more accurately determine whether living at Hosanna will work for ALL involved. After a successful trial period, you may begin to move in your furniture and make the room truly your own.